Three organizations — the NCAA, NJCAA and NAIA — control the sport teams of almost every American college and university. To get a scholarship as a volleyball player, you will need to send documents to at least one of them.

NCAA - National Collegiate Athletic Association

- Division I, Division II, and Division III universities and colleges.
- Four-year study programs to earn a bachelor's degree.
- Eligibility Center:
- NCAA web site:

At the NCAA web site you can download the Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete, a collection of recruiting information and advice.

NAIA - National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics

- Four-year study programs to earn a bachelor's degree.
- NAIA web site:

NJCAA - National Junior College Athletic Association

- Two-year study programs to earn an associate's degree (not a bachelor's degree).
- NJCAA schools are junior colleges or community colleges.
- Help students prepare to go to four-year universities and colleges (NCAA, NAIA).
- NJCAA web site:

Do you have questions? Volley Trend USA is ready to help you.


gm    gm

Read articles


+381 (0) 63 411 075